Monday, June 29, 2009

Testimony of Prayer

My Step father, Bronko Baltich, has not been doing well, in and out of the Hospital. He is 86 years old, and his heart was just failing. My mother has been praying he would stay on earth until I arrived in Florida June 26. On June 27, we had to call 911 to take Bronko to the Hospital, and his heart stopped early the next morning Wow, my mom's prayers were answered for us to come and say good bye and help. What a great testimony builder! We did an American Red Cross message to Dane in Iraq, and he is coming on emergency leave for the funeral. What a great blessing!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so sorry for your loss--our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family--I am glad you are able to be there for your mom.

The Elms said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss! It will be so great for you guys to see Dane though! Hope everything goes well! Thinking of you here! My heart and prayers go out to your family.

The Elms said...

And of course you!