Friday, January 22, 2010

Here is a cute picture I took of Jarom pretending to use my phone. He did this for the camera! He is mama's boy!
Here you go Family........
We drive down to Graf (2 hours) yesterday to look for housing. We found our house, so we are excited! We found a 4 bedroom on post about 1600 Square feet without the basement which has tons of space. We decided to get a place on post because we are tired of driving 30 min into town for work and Devin's school. We also like this place because it is all on one floor (no stairs in the home)! I even have the washer and dryer on the same floor, so I had to take a picture! Since I am prego and get a bad back, this is perfect! I can not remember the last time I did not have to go into the basement to clean clothes.
Bathroon, everything is white!
Hallway to the 4 bedrooms, storage room.

Jarom loved to pose for each picture for me without asking! He is standing in the dining room, next room over is the living room. All the Army furniture will be gone before we move in.
Love the big kitchen! American Refrigerator and stove!!!!! German's have everything very small!


2 comments:

Melody said...

It looks wonderful! I sure wish I could come visit...

Jodi said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see it when you've put your Holly touch on everything. Make sure you don't over do it and get plenty of rest. Moving can be exhausting!