Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Number 3!

We are happy to say we are expecting number 3 child! He or she is due on August 12, so it will be good to have a summer baby.Dane and I went to the doctor Monday and got to see an ultrasound and the little heart beating! We are just praying we get a girl because I feel "so DONE" after this child! I think my sister-in-law can testify (and my husband) that I am a very tired, sick, and not so nice pregnant woman for the entire time. I am not like these women that gets sick for 3 months and then get better. I found out a couple of months a go that my Uterus is positions near my spine, so during pregancy I have very bad back pains. I could bearly walk while pregnant with Jarom at times. I know I will make it through this, but it's going to be a long 7 1/2 months!

7 comments:

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

YEA!!!! and you must have hid it well cuz, you were never mean to me!

Mandy said...

Congrats!! And I agree with Robin you hid it well with Jarom!

Melody said...

Well, I'm the sister in law that is referenced and I still love you! ;)
I'm so happy for you. I know you can do it too. I pray for you and that you will have as easy time as possible, you sure deserve it.
Love you and congratulations again.

Jennifer said...

Yay! Congratulations! :) Your number 3 and my number 2 will be 3 months apart. That's almost the same as Abby and Jarom.

I hope this pregnancy is easier for you. I began feeling better at 16 weeks, but every now and then I still have my moments. I'm thankful to not be sick the whole time.

Congrats again! Hoping you get your girl. :)

Jodi said...

So excited for you!

Latisha said...

Congratulations!!

Latisha said...

That's exciting! It's nice to have something to look forward to, and heat in the winter is always a good thing! Lots of changes this year for you!