Sunday, January 17, 2010

Since I have not posted in a while.....

We have less than 3 weeks before we should move, but we still are waiting for the offical paperwork inorder for us to schedule movers and look for a new house. It is so hard to just wait and wait not know what is going to happen! I am hoping Tuesday we will hear some news. I just hope the kids and I will be able to move the same time as Dane.

Normally, were we live, the snow comes and maybe stays for 2-3 days and melts. We had a really bad storm and the snow has stayed now for over a week. I have learned I am not a snow type of girl, not for long periods of time at least. Today it is raining, and I was so happy because it might melt the snow some :) It has been 25-30 degrees here during the day. It is hard to leave the house!

I am 10 weeks pregnant now, and I have been feeling okay I guess. I feel great in the mornings! Around 2-3 pm I start to get tired and can not do much off the couch. One evening I felt good, so I made dinner. Dane was so excited, he took a picture of our food! The sacrafices we have to endure for children!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on the pregnancy and the move! How exciting!

Jennifer said...

Good Luck with the move. I hope you all move together. My sister's husband just got back from his deployment a few weeks ago and then sent him to help in Haiti on Sat.. They are coming to move their stuff tomorrow. It's crazy how fast things can change in the military.

Haha! I love that he took a picture of the food. My worst times with this pregnancy was afternoon/evening. Thankfully, I'm in the happy stage. :)

Melody said...

I was hoping to see the pictures of the food. I want proof! ;)

I know that I would go crazy in the environment you're in. I'm sorry...

Jodi said...

It's all worth it in the end...hang in there!