Saturday, January 2, 2010

Updates

I have been not feeling well lately, so I am behind on blogging! Here is some of what we have been doing. Jarom turned 2 years old Dec 29 which is hard to believe. He did not know what to do with us singing Happy Birthday to him, so he put his arms up.
Here is some of Christmas. Devin got this present, but Jarom seems to like it more.

Ever since I met Dane, he has talked about getting a Vita-Mix. It is a mega blender plus I got the attachment that will grind wheat and much more. He has bugged me about it forever. I told him, "mybe after the deployment." Well, I had to keep my word.
Jarom loves his Choo-Choo
Devin got his own Choo-Choo!

1 comments:

Melody said...

That looks like fun! You'll have to tell me all about the Vita Mix. I hear they are great.