Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some fun pictures!

Today is the last "FULL" day of school for Devin, so they had a potluck. It was a very nice day. It almost felt like Fall even though it is Summer. That is Germany for you!
Here is one of Devin's friends

Here is one of Dane's homemade swings he made for Devin and his friends.
THEY LOVE IT!

Of course he had to try it himself!
Starting this week, Dane has been attempting to teach Devin the piano! He is determined to have music in our home!

Our newest "ball" game for $5.00.

Just a cute picture of Jarom at the PX

I went to the doctor today for the baby. I asked if he was big. She told me the head was on track (with the newer due date Aug 8), but the chest area was a little big. She had a interesting comment after that. She said, " but that is normal for Americans or Army people." I do not know how I feel about that comment!

1 comments:

Melody said...

I love the pictures.

Have fun entertaining the boys this summer... ;) hehe