Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pregnancy

With every pregnancy now, I have had very bad nausea! I noticed if I had cereal in the morning, I was very tired. One day I ate "Life" cereal at night before bed and felt GREAT! Evenings is when I normally become nausous. I have been eating it before bed for weeks now and it really has helped me. I was not hungry last night, so I decided to skip it. I was sick all night and some of the day today. I will not make that mistake again! Hopfully it will just keeping working to decrease my nausea.

We are on day 3 of having no pacifier for Jarom during the day. He calls it "mine." I was playing with him one time and said it was mine and I guess the name stuck with it. He crys more and saids "mine" all the time, but I am trying to stay strong and keep it away during the day for now and work towards night time. He sure loves his pacifier!

1 comments:

Latisha said...

You should do a commercial for Life :).