Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ammon Sterling Nichols

Ammon Sterling Nichols
Born Monday August 9, 2010 at 9:31pm
weight 8.7 lbs or 3.945kg
length 21.1
German birthing room "before the pain"
different kind of bed!



trying to open those little eyes!



surprised how Devin was so happy! I asked him to be my helper. He said, "'can I help with the baby and not Jarom?"

weighting in the next day

Mommy and baby relaxing in our room





Today, he is 3 days old.

I sure enjoyed my 3 days in the Hospital more than I expected!

6 comments:

Melody said...

Love, love, LOVE it! Did I say I love it?

He looks a lot like Dane to me.

Love him!

Melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
boy, wife, and dog said...

So cute Holly! Your boys are just adorable! I don't know if you knew but we're actually having a girl this October - i'm getting larger by the day! :) Hoping life in Germany is keeping things exciting for you!

Heather said...

Congrats! How fun to have another beautiful little guy.

Jennifer said...

Yay! He's such a cutie. :) It goes by SO fast (as you know). I can't believe my little man is 3 months old. When you come to visit Lakeland our little boys can play together. :)

Latisha said...

Congratulations!! I always enjoyed my time in the hospital, too :).