Monday, August 11, 2008

Dane's home

Sorry, I have not posted much because Dane came home on Saturday for 5 days and then bye bye again until Sept. What do you think is the first thing he did when he got home? He started working out in the yard! He loves yard work and I had a list of yard stuff I needed him to do! We were spending some time around our pond, when we noticed all these baby goldfish. When we first moved here, we got about 10 goldfish and put them into the big pond. Now we have hundreds of baby fish that have moved into the small pond! Devin was so excited that he caught some of the goldfish in the net. I got out a small fish tank I have had for years and we put some babies in there. I like that, we got a fish tank now and it do not cost us anything!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Cute! See, you keeping EVERYTHING does pay off...