Thursday, August 7, 2008

Malta


Well, Dane's life dream is to go back to Malta where he served his mission. He gets off for 2 weeks in September, so I say WE GO! I am ready to see this wonderful land I keep hearing about! So, I have been trying to research as much as I can about it. I found out Gladiator and U-571 was filmed there. It is a very small Island with lots of history. It is as old as 3000 years before Christ. It has lots of beaches with very nice blue water like the picture. I'm excited, can you tell?

4 comments:

Melody said...

I think thats great! I'm jealous. :(

Bay said...

Wow! It is so beautiful. I hope that it works out for you all to go. It would make for a lot of wonderful memories!

Heather said...

how fun! be sure to take lots of pictures for the rest of us!

The Lairds said...

I say you should go to. I know my vote doesn't count but I'm putting it in anyway! :) It looks beautiful. How fun to visit a beautiful place and meet some of the people Dane new on his mission. That's awesome!