Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dane has deployed!

I have waited a few days to post that Dane has left for his 365 day deployment to Iraq. You never know who might read your blog, and I wanted him to travel safe. My first few days alone have been busy with kids and getting our Relief Society International/Thanksgiving Dinner planned. It is tomorrow night, Wednesday. I will take pictures and post later. I really like staying busy while Dane is gone so I am not so sad. Now it's time to lose some weight!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Our prayers will be with him (and you) now and all of the other soldiers serving our country! May they come home safe!

Melody said...

Lose, not loose, GOOFY!

Love you.

Busy is good, very good.

Carolyn said...

You have been in my thoughts a lot lately. I asked mom this morning if she's heard from you. I'm glad that you have things to do to keep yourself busy. You are such a strong woman! You are truly inspirational :)