Saturday, November 29, 2008

Germany Christmas Market

I found these cute Christmas stamps at the thirft store. Now Devin can make his own Christmas cards. He really likes playing with them.
Friday we went to the Schweinfurt Christmas Market down town. It was really fun with lots of food and things to buy. Devin loved the different rides incuding a pony ride. IT WAS REALLY COLD, but we survived. I really enjoyed the Christmas music. It really made me in the Christmas spirit!

You can't leave without getting cotton candy for your kids!

Today is my birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
16 DAYS TILL WE ARE IN FLORIDA!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :)

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

happy birthday!!!

Melody said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Holly dear. Special days to come to you all year. If I had one wish, then it would be. A happy, happy birthday to you from me!

Love you!

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Holly! Happy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday, Holly!!! Hope it's grand!! :-)

Latisha said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the stamp idea, too!