Saturday, November 22, 2008

My new boots

Well, about 10:00am I could see other people driving around and the roads had less snow. Let me tell you, cleaning snow off a car is not that easy! So I decided to take the kids to the Super Saturday (babysitting thing), so I could have some free time to myself. My goal today was to find some boots. I see all these Germans with these cute boots that look so warm. But of course I did not want to spend tons of money on them, so it was hard to fine. I was ready to leave down town when I saw these boots outside a store for 24 euro. I also found some cute German shoes for Jarom and a scarf for me. It was really cold here, 28 degrees.

When I picked up the kids, do you think Jarom cried the entire time???? YES, that boy! At least I feel loved! Devin did not want to leave! I feel a little sick, but I had a good day.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I'm surprised that they will keep him when he cries the whole time. That's good for you, I guess.

Love the boots!

Anonymous said...

Those are way cute boots, Holly...

I'm sure Jarom will eventually "let go"... :-) They all do. :-)