Sunday, November 16, 2008

Frankfurt, Germany Temple

We had a great opportunity to go to the Frankfurt Temple Saturday. We even had some family names from Dane's side that needed sealing work. It brought me great joy to see my husband in front of me in the Temple. Thankfully we were able to switch off the kids with my Bishop's family which was a great blessing. Sharing your last day with your husband in the Temple brought me great peace in my heart. I do not think I even cried (much) that day! Friday was another story! I am so thankful for a great husband that is so loyal with a great testimony of the gospel. He brings me great strength when I am weak. He is truly my BEST FRIEND. I will miss you and pray you will be safe.










1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go before he left. That banner is super cute, too. Are you planning to travel at all while he's deployed?