Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stressful day

Monday was a very stressful day for me. We had the packers here which I scheduled them 2 day to pack and 1 day to load the truck since we have around 13,000 lbs of stuff! Well, in the middle of the day they tell me they want to pack everything in one day and load the next which I was not ready for. Even the boxes are labeled in German. I do not think that will help me. The kids came home and went crazy. Jarom was not happy they packed his blanket and pillow. I wonder what the packers think my kids will sleep with in the Winter!!!

To top the day, I was in pain all day. For some reason, my bladder was blocked. I went to the doctor that morning in pain, but like the Army, they give you meds and send you home. Around 5:00 pm I am in REAL pain. Dane is gone getting the kids while I am alone with the movers. I did not want to leave them in my house alone, so I could go to the Hospital, but I had no choice. I was in so much pain and worried my bladder would burst. For almost 2 years now, I have avoided the German Hospital!! I have been shown how to get there before, but in my pain, I got lost. I was not happy is an under statement! I finally called, while crying, a church member to help me, and I got there and rushed in there but could not read anything inside. The front guy hardly spoke English. I finally just started to cry and found someone in white clothes to help me find the mid-wife there to help me. I found her and she made me feel much better. I really do not know what happened, but maybe the baby somehow blocked my bladder because I am fine now.

WHAT A DAY!

2 comments:

Melody said...

That is really crazy! How do you get a blocked bladder and then not have a problem? I don't get it.

Jennifer said...

My sister just moved too (military also) and she was NOT happy with the packers/movers. They said they'd unpack and their way of unpacking her room was to dump all the boxes' contents on her bed. She asked them not to unpack anything else.

I can just imagine what a blocked bladder would feel like and it's not something I would want! Glad it's better though! Tell that baby to quit jumping on it. lol