Saturday, February 20, 2010

This week

I showed Dane how I have brain washed Jarom into loving his Daddy doll. This is how we have to put Daddy every night, under the covers! Dane had to take a picture!
I have had to move into a different stage of life with Devin. Since we live like 7-10 min walk to Devin's school, we talked about letting Devin walk to school and back by himself. I did not like pushing Jarom in the snow here. They do not clean the walk ways very well. I kind of have a control issue and really worried about letting him go. After many walks with me to school of knowing the way, he walked to school by himself! What a big boy. I can not believe he will be 7 years old in 2 weeks.
Here he is in front of his school.

I finally had the energy to get Jarom all dressed up in snow clothes for outside. But he did not last very long. He got cold and wanted to go inside fast. Here they are having fun.


Here they are in front of our house going down the little hill.
I have to say it is really sad when you do not realize your heater is not working because you are so used to a cold house. We were so happy with our new house here because it is warmer. Well, the people that live in our building called because the heater was not working. Now our house is too HOT! I had to turn the heaters down, very weird!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Isn't it amazing how our bodies adapt to different temps. Today it was in the 60's and I was in short sleeves. It has been colder than usual in the 30's and 40's that 60 felt so warm. Have a great week.

Melody said...

I don't think that I can comprehend how much snow you have there. That is crazy to this Florida girl!

The kids are really growing up and I'm sad that you are so far away that I'm missing it.

I know you hare happy to be so close to everything again. Good for you!