Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blessings

My family wanted me to post some pictures of the house after I got everything settled. Well, I am having a hard time keeping each room clean to take pictures. So one room at a time! Here is Devin's room which I have really never done a theme before, but now it is blue and brown. I love the dots. I ordered them from Walmart.
In Germany they do not have closets and the Army would not let us use the Army furniture like our other place did, so I did not know what to do with all our stuff. Devin has lots of games and such I needed to put up high so Jarom could not get into it. We looked at buying stuff here, but everything was lot of money and cheaply made. So I just waited and then I got an email about our missionaries moving and wanting to give away a closet. I called and we got it. See it below in Devin's room.
It fits all his stuff in there perfectly. I feel so blessed have everything we need and more. I know Heavenly Father watches over us and protects us. Now if I can just make Devin remember that!


3 comments:

Melody said...

Very nice. I look forward to seeing all the rooms.

nicholsclan said...

Looking good! Congrats on having help with the pics too, bet that was nice. Hope it's starting to feel more and more like home for you guys!

Jodi said...

I love the brown and blue! Too bad I don't have any boys to copy you.