Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vacation 2010

I went to the doctor today and everything is good and normal. Everything the doctor was concerned with is good now!
So here are some picture of what we have done so far, below is Weiden, Germany
Regensburg, Germany (My dad drove a floating tank across this river in 1964 when he was stationed here)

We found out Jarom loves Bratwurst which he calls "hot dog"

Here is our little town in Grafenwoefr in the center of town. They have the fountain decorated with painted Easter eggs.



2 comments:

Melody said...

I am glad that all is well. I am also VERY jealous of the wonderful time I know that you are all having. Why can't I hit the lottery? (Maybe it is becuase I don't play... :( )

nicholsclan said...

Yea for family & vacations!! Looks like your enjoying everything. Congrats on your boy. You know lots of boys like pink nowadays so maybe that could still be an option ;) although Scott would kill me if I ever did that :) Good luck!