Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is that special day were Dane and I got married! He is a awesome husband and dad. I really could not ask for a better man to be the father of our children. I know family is so important to him, and you can see it everyday. I am making snow crab legs for dinner! Everyone likes them except Jarom. I think it will be a treat.
For Family Home Evening we went bowling! I found out they had this ramp thing for little kids to play, so now Jarom LOVES BOWLING!
Here is Devin getting mad at Jarom for not posing for my picture!

So here is Jarom room! I am totally into the dot theme in the boys rooms if you can't tell already! Jarom's room has lots of color. He sure does love "his circles."

Germany has these paper flowers they hang all over, hanging in the windows. I decided to tape them with our dots.


3 comments:

Melody said...

Very nice rooms and Happy Anniversary!

nicholsclan said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Hope you get some one on one time when the kids go down! Wish I was there to take them for you so you could have a night out, you'll just have to move :)Jarom's room is cute too! Really like the flowers!

Jodi said...

So glad you finally found a love that is good for you! Happy Anniversary!