Friday, March 26, 2010

No Pink for me!!!

At least now I can get the boy clothes out and get things ready.
Some concerns the doctor has is the head is very round perfectly, could be nothing but she wants to see me again next Wednesday. She said it could just run in the family. Germany does tons more testing while pregnant than the US which is good.
The doctor also said my thyroid levels are a little low-maybe that is why I have no energy, gaining weight to fast, and grumpy a lot!!!
Common symptoms of problem with thyroid due to low thyroid or hypothyroidism are:
• Fatigue and weakness• Low basal temperature ( cold intolerance)• Dry and coarse skin• Hair loss• Cold hands and feet• Weight gain• Insomnia• Constipation• Depression• Poor memory, forgetfulness, dementia• Nervousness and tremors• Immune system problems• Heavy menstrual periods

3 comments:

Melody said...

Congratulations!

I have been on synthroid since Brennan was 6 months old. I hope they stay on top of that for you.

What do you mean about the head being too round?

Latisha said...

Congrats!

Heather said...

Congrats! We love boys!