Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day!

Today was Earth day and the Army community had lots of stuff to do in front of the PX. Devin's class had a field trip there to learn all about recycling and more. They planted plants and seeds, made a birds nest and more.

The best part of it for me was the flea market as part of it, to recycle our stuff! I found so much stuff I needed for the boys, mostly clothes. My greatest fine was a double stroller (almost new) for $20.00. It is really hard to find clothes and other things here in Germany. Most people order stuff online, but I try not to do that. Boys are so dirty and messing on clothes, so when I can get nice clothes for 25 cents, I'm happy!
I just love a great deal!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Good for you goofball!

Jodi said...

I wish I could say that girls aren't as messy, but you should have seen how filthy my Kaitlyn was tonight after an hour and a half at the park while we waited for Taylor to finish her swim practice. Yuck!