Sunday, April 11, 2010

Visit to the Zoo

On Friday, last day my family was here, we went to the Nurnberg Zoo. It turned out to have wonderful weather and a good day, but I was tired by the time we got home. I had to take a picture of Devin pulling Dane until Devin realized he needed to be pulled.
I think Dane fit right in with the Zoo animals or better yet the kids!

Jarom liked the Zebras

I liked the polar bear


The Zoo had lots of hill, and Dane really wanted a picture of me in the wagon!



I found out having the harness on Jarom and letting Dane hold it was a great way for Dane to keep track of Jarom. I will have to do that again.
I want to thank my family for coming all the way over here. It is a very long trip and takes a lot out of you but worth it. We will miss you.

1 comments:

Melody said...

That looks like it was fun. I agree with the harness, but I have to admit that at first, I thought you put it on Dane... ;)

I sure wish I could come over there to have fun with you... :(