Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring break week!

This week was Devin's Spring Break, so we tried to stay busy. I think we went to the PX many times looking for Devin's favorite toy, Bakugans (little things that transform into a ball)!! He saids he is a collector now! Jarom even likes them, so it works out good.
One thing we did is getting his space derby ready for next weekend race. I have never heard of space derby before, but it looks fun. They race the rocket ship on fish wire.
We made crystals!

I am 6 months pregnant now and really showing. People actually thinks I am pregnant now and not just gaining weight. I still have good and bad days. My back is starting to make me feel like I am in my 80's! I am having fun looking through the baby clothes and getting things ready.

1 comments:

Melody said...

Yep, you're preggo. ;) I think you look cute and if you look that good in your 80's then it won't matter how you feel... :)

I love your little experiments, how cute.

Miss you...