Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Doctors appt

So I went to the baby doctor today. I just wish I could have an appt without any problems. Here in Germany, they do a stress test every appt (weird). Well this time I happen to have a contraction during that test which the doctor did not like. I really think the contractions are just the fake contractions (braxton hicks contractions). I just to do know if Germany doctors are just overly cautious or what. I also have low Iron which I had my last pregnancy. So doctors orders, no hard work and no picking up heavy things. Does a 30lb toddler count that does not go where he should go? With all this, now I have to go back in a week. It is hard to find someone to watch Jarom for all these appts. I just really do not like going to the doctors EVERY WEEK for every little thing!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Just try to look at it in a positive light and be glad that they are doing all they can to make sure he arrives here safely. xoxo