Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Still no Peanuts for Devin!

Ever since Devin was like one years old, we have realized Devin can not have some nuts. We had to take him to the Hospital 2 times under the age of 2. On Monday night, Devin comes to me with some chololate covered peanuts I had in the kitchen which came from family while here. He asked, "does this have peanuts?" I told him, yes! He looked at me like I was crazy and then asked me again, "does this have peanuts?" Again I said yes, why? He said because I ate one!!!!! He started to panic and was scared. Nothing happened to him like before, so I thought maybe he out grew it. Well he started to feel bad when going to sleep, so I let him sleep on the floor in our room just so I could keep an eye on him. About an hour later, I hear him throwing up everywhere over and over! I tried to clean it up, but since pregnant I had to ask Dane for help. After this Devin's nose was really stuffy and he acted like he was having trouble breathing. I was worried. Dane felt like he was okay since he just cleaned out his entire stomach, but I asked him to give Devin a blessing anyways. Afterwards, Devin calmed down and was breathing better and went to sleep. I am so thankful to have the priesthood in my home and receive the blessing from it.

1 comments:

Melody said...

Where is your epi pin?

I'm glad that you had help there.