Sunday, May 30, 2010

Father and Son campout

So here are the only pictures I got from their campout that has Devin in the picture. I guess guys have a different idea when it comes to picture taking. They had lots of fun and came home VERY TIRED! They stayed up till midnight playing games and having fun. I do not think Devin has ever stayed up that late before. I do have to say I really enjoyed a VERY MELLOW Devin! There was no ruff playing or crying. It was great!
Is daddy a good influence????

I am glad I was NOT there to see this!
They came home VERY DIRTY. Jarom was so happy to see Devin. I just don't have the energy for him like Devin (I was having a bad pregnant day)! I hope his love for Devin just keeps growing.
What did Jarom and I do while they were gone? Shopping and Shopping and rented a movie!


1 comments:

Melody said...

Come over here and I'll take care of you... ;)