Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday

Today we went to Devin's school to help with their pumpkins, counting seeds. Very hard to keep the kids on task to count 572 seeds in our pumpkin but it was fun! I took in cupcakes for the class to eat after lunch.
You know you are a true mom when you hear a loud explosion from your baby,
and you are just happy you are still at home when it happens!
Here are some instant smiles I get after an explosion!!!
It's hard to take a picture while holding him but I got some of the smiles.


I have been selling all our German 220V things online which has been fun.
Yesterday I sold all my plants in one day. People sure want plants here. It's hard to let go of all my plants I love so much but the things you have to do when you move.
Can you tell I am ready to move?????
Isn't time to move yet?
I think I might be made for the Army because after a year, I am ready to move again.
Or maybe it's just a Germany thing.

0 comments: