Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This weeks challenges

As Jarom and I were shopping at the PX, Jarom saw Diego underwear. He wanted them! I said, "if I get these, will you go pee pee in the potty?" He said yes.
He sure is trying!!!
I picked up this bee costume for like $2.00, but Jarom does not like it.
You can see the fake smile on his face. He wanted it off as soon as the picture was taken.
My other challenge this week is getting Ammon to sleep in the crib. As a result, we are getting up every 2-3 hours again. Hopefully things will get better. It's only been 3 days, so there is still hope!


2 comments:

Melody said...

I sure don't miss those potty training days...

I think he is the cutest bee I have ever seen! Now, get it off! ;)

Jodi said...

Hang in there I'm sure it will get better soon!