Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lots and Lots of Pictures

Saturday Ammon was 2 months old. He is a great blessing to our life.
What better way to spend a Saturday than at Playmobil Fun Park!
This picture actually was taken as we are leaving the park and very tired!

I think there favorite thing was the trains.

Silly Daddy!







I told Devin if he fell into the water, we would go home! I did see some kids "wet."
I was happy no one fell in!


They could have spent all day here with all their toys. We ate lunch here, so it was nice and relaxing to have the kids play.

I like this picture of Jarom behind the water.


Wow, they even had milking the cows. See Jarom looking, "what is daddy doing?"
Who else would climb to the very top for a picture! I love you daddy!
I was glad the kids did not even see him to do it because Devin would have tired.
Boys and Dirt
We had a blast and the weather was perfect! Hard to get here in Germany.

1 comments:

Latisha said...

What a fun place!!