Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday

NOT FAIR :)

Today is General Conference. Since we are 6 hours or so ahead, we have to wait to hear it. We either stay up late, or watch it in the middle of the night, or play catch-up during the week. I much rather watch it in person like my brother and sister-in-law (not fair).


Here is our church we go to each Sunday. I used to be a dance club/bar. Elvis even performed here back during WWII when his Army unit was stationed in Grafenwoehr. We are lucky to have this wonderful building because other towns do not have such a big building and easy parking.

1 comments:

Melody said...

We had a wonderful time! You guys should go when you have the chance.
I'm glad that you have a church that is in English and that you have a nice place to meet in. However, I can't wait for you to be back in the states.