Monday, December 1, 2008

Sunday we went to the Army Tree lighting event, but it was very short. The only cool thing was Santa came on a Fire Truck with loud noice! I did not want to wait in line to see Santa, so we went back home. I was waiting for Dane to call since I had not talked to him in a while. I know he would call. I guess while I was putting the kids to sleep he called and left a message :( I missed his call :(


After about 3 Jarom naps, we finally have our Christmas tree up! We have this perfect window area for it. I also did not put up the tree since we are leaving for Florida for Christmas, but I thought it would be good for the kids and give the Christmas spirit in our home.

Devin playing with my Christmas music box.

1 comments:

Melody said...

Very sweet! I'm sorry you missed Dane's call.

Love to you all!