Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting ready!

Well, we have just one more day before we leave for Florida. I have been trying to remember all the things I will need for one month. We will see how that goes. I am excited to see family and give them all a BIG HUG! I am ready to be in America were everyone (almost) speaks English! I am ready to go shopping at Walmart and the dollar store and buy all things I can not get here in Germany. I'M READY, but not looking forward to the 9 hr plane ride, then 5 hr layover, and then another 2 hr plane ride to Florida. I will be dead when I get there! Maybe the excitement of seeing family will keep me going and going and going!

4 comments:

Melody said...

I can't wait to see you!

Phillips Flips said...

I am so excited for you Holly! You will be fine on the trip - just think of it like a marathon. It will end! And the reward will be worth it. Family rocks. We will miss you here!

Jennifer said...

You probably won't need a jacket! lol I can't wait to see how tall Devin is!

The Elms said...

I'm going to miss you guys!! Have a great time back home, enjoy the weather (I'm so jealous:) and have a Merry Christmas!

PS Entire lasagna?? Wow he is going through a growth spurt!! That's awesome!