Monday, December 1, 2008

The toddler stage!

Let me tell you....it took me about 30min-1 hr to get that last post up with Jarom awake!!! While I was on the computer, Jarom pulled on my Christmas table cloth and made everything fall off the table, then he found our Christmas globe (Devin left on the floor) and broke the glass. So I had water, glass, and snow everywhere. I cut my finger cleaning it, but Jarom was fine. Sunday, I was so tire because he did not sit still for ONE SECOND! There are lots of other little babies in our ward, and they just sit and play so nice. Jarom takes off on high speed! Why must I have such active boys?? They better be easy when they are teenagers!

I can tell Devin is missing Daddy! He is being so emotional, crying because he can not get the TV to work. He was really upset Jarom broke the Christmas globe. For my birthday, we went out to eat with some members of the Church and one of the men was leaving that day for Iraq. That made him cry missing Daddy. I am just trying to redirect him to think about seeing family in Florida in 14 days.

1 comments:

Melody said...

I know exactly how you feel. Tell Devin we love him and can't wait to see him. The kid look forward to playing with him.