Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday

Well, I was supposed to go on a wonderful trip to Rothenburg, land of Christmas, but I got to the bus area and the bus was already GONE!!! I bet that man could see the flames coming out of my red hair, just joking!! He said he had been trying to call me to tell me the time changed to 9:00am instead of 10:00am. Well, he was calling my DEPLOYED HUSBAND CELL PHONE!!! I never gave them his cell phone number. I am sure I gave them my cell phone. Anyways, after I got over that, we went to the ward primary activity which we would have missed. I think it worked out for the best because we did get to go to the activity, flea market, see Santa at the PX, and it RAINED all day! Maybe we weren't supposed to go on the trip after all!

Devin is making a Christmas ornament to hang on a tree to give to a very lonely lady in our ward that lost your husband last year. I hope she feels loved this Christmas!

9 days till we are in Florida!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

You were at the right place at the right time. Not a coincidence...

Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Shucks, too bad you missed out, but I'm sure your turn will come for it!

Can't wait to see you and snuggle that baby!! :-) Can't believe he's going to be one!!