Monday, December 29, 2008

Many updates!!

Jarom has been crazy at my dad's house getting into everything. I bet he just loves houses that are not child proof. He also broke another snow globe at there house.
A day after Christmas we were ready to get out of the house, so we went to a fun center with jumpy things and games.

Jarom loved the slide


Christmas morning we all sleep in to 7:30 and I even got a shower in before anyone woke up. It was nice!


I bought this shirt in Germany and can finally wear it in this warm weather. This shirt shows how I felt on Christmas day and everyday.

My dad's golf cart was the children entertianer doing Christmas. I do not think it stoped for more than 10 mins all day.

We all took a horse carriage ride to see the Christmas lights. It was wonderful!








2 comments:

Melody said...

I didn't know about the horse ride. I bet that was fun.

Latisha said...

What a great gift to sleep in on Christmas! I wish....