Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Winter Hat

I could not think of much to post, but I new my family would be asking for something. I got Jarom this German winter hat. He still does not like to wear them, but it is to cold to not wear it. You can also see in the back window our snowman and Santa. We got stencils and sprayed frost on the window. I thought that would be fun with Devin since he feels like he needs to do something every second of the day.

I just love his smile :) He brings joy to my heart.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Very cute! I like the stencils too. Neat idea.

Ephraim said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you get to head to sunny Florida soon!

The Lairds said...

Christmas looks so festive over there in Germany!!! It's still so warm and dry here. You'd hardly know it was Christmas if it weren't for the christmas lights and lawn decorations. Jarom is super cute. He looks so much like Dane. It sounds like he's enjoying his mobility. :)Fun for you! hehehe.
By the way, if you want to post more than five pictures you have to wait until the first five upload, then you click the photo button again and unpload five more, keep doing that until you have uploaded all that you want.