Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall is here

I looked at my blog for October of last year to see when the leaves started to turn red because they are red and falling already. It was Oct 2, one year ago today. I also notice Oct 30 it snowed! I am getting ready for that cold weather! I have been stocking up on winter clothes for Jarom. Those Florida clothes I have from Devin aren't going to work here. I just have this funny idea that the boys will be in the snow a lot this year with Dane home. Poor kids did not get that experience last year with me. I'm a Florida girl!

Life is getting busy with the kids and the preparing for the guys coming home. I am on the Welcoming home committee and formal ball committee which I like to do. I am almost to the point were "my bowl is almost to full." I am still Relief Society President, assistant Tiger cub leader, Battalion volunteer coordinator, point of contact person for FRG (families), Soccer, taking care of a huge yard and house, and raising 2 very active boys without help. I am sure there is something I am missing. I need a vacation!

4 comments:

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

your an angel to alot of people! a true army wife! I miss doing all these things and cant wait to get back into the swing of things. miss you!

Latisha said...

Wow - crazy busy. Looks like you are happy and doing a great job!

Jodi said...

And I thought I was busy! You can come see me anytime!

Melody said...

No fall here! We're supposed to hit a record high of 94 today. Crazy!