Friday, October 9, 2009

I feel like I am about to go crazy. I booked this great cruise for us when Dane gets back. We flight to Rome and then cruise to Savona Italy, Olympia Greece, Athens Greece, Rhodes, Greece, Limassol Cyprus, and Cairo Egypt. I am so excited, but now I found out your passport has to be good for 6 months after your trip for the cruise line and airlines! Dane's passport expires 5 months after our trip. I found out I can not renew his passport with a POA and he can not do it in Iraq. He will get home like 4 weeks before we leave, and they will not expedited passports here in Germany only in the US. We can not get our money back for this cruise. I feel like crying! Can anything else go wrong?

3 comments:

Latisha said...

What a nightmare. I hope you are able to figure something out!

Melody said...

I am sure that if there is a way for you to get it all worked out, that you will get it done!

Keep working on it...

Unknown said...

what does it matter that it expires 6 months later? its not like your going on a 12 month cruise.. I dont understand.