Monday, October 19, 2009

Plans can always change!

Our future plans for next year was to leave Germany early(next summer) and move back to the US to Fort Lee Virginia for Dane to go to Captain Career Course. Anyone in the Army knows your plans can change at any point. Our plans have changed now as I was told by my husband. The Army (or his old Battalion Commander) picked Dane for a certain job in Grafenwoehr Germany (about 2 hours from us now). The good news is it is a NON-DEPLOYABLE job!!!!!! I kept telling Dane he needed to find a job that was not deployable! I guess my prayers were answered. If this plans does happen, we might be moving in like 3 months, a little shocking to me! Looks like we will be finishing our total 3 years in Germany now, but at least I get to see my husband for a while. As always our plan could change again!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Wow! I was certainly looking forward to you being in the US. :(