Friday, October 30, 2009

It just isn't FAIR!

I took the countdown off my blog because who knows when Dane will be home. Now it has changed and he is the LAST GROUP to come home! It's just not FAIR! He was the first to go and the last to come back. Of course I had to hear this like days before I was expecting him home. I had to wait overnight before I posted this post because I would have said some mean things about the Army last night, but I have cooled off. I guess I should listen to the other Army wives when they say, "I believe it when I see my husband and pick him up." So I have stopped counting the days because it is to hard to count! I'm just grumpy!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

That stinks! You're allowed to be grumpy!

Unknown said...

im sorry. this has happened to me as well in the past. its almost over, hang in there.

Melody said...

I know exactly what you mean. I'm sorry that it is not going as planned, however, you know that he'll be home soon and safe is the key...

Hang in there. xoxo

Latisha said...

You definitely deserve to be grumpy. What a bummer! Sounds like you are doing a good job of accepting it, though. One of the many sacrifices of a military family. Hope you get him back soon.