Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This week

I guess no news is good news! Besides crying over silly stuff, like Dane looking at me wrong, I have been fine. I have been very emotional. Dane would say I have been a rollercoaster! I went to the doctor today and had my gestational diabetes testing done. I was not looking forward to not eating all morning and then drinking that nasty drink and sit for 2 hours. I survived, but feel nauseous almost all day. By the way, I did pass the test. No diabetes for me!

I really wanted to have some picture of Devin's first soccer game tonight, but my batteries stopped, so maybe next time. He did great and even made a goal! It got really cold and rainy here, so I was ready to come home and relax. I should have some picture of Jarom tomorrow. I signed him up for a toddler gymnastic class, so that should be fun to see.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I'm glad you don't have diabetes.

Did you forget you're pregnant? Just wondering, because when you're pregnant, you're emotional. ;)

Good job Devin!

I can't wait to see pictures.

Latisha said...

Loved your 2nd sentence. So funny and true!! Hang in there :).