Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Captain Nichols

Captain Nichols

Dane was promoted today to Captain and here are some pictures. Devin even got to see Daddy's office. Everyone kept saying, "those boys sure have lots of energy." You can say that again! I guess everyone was impressed with all the food and my "famous fruit slush" (Dane would say). We had lots of food left over, so Dane was able to take some to church for the boy scouts. This weekend is the Father and son campout, so Devin will get some daddy time this weekend.

I was happy his promotion was today because yesterday I was sick all day, throwing up! I will be glad when I am not pregnant and I can just hold my baby.

















2 comments:

Melody said...

Congratulations Dane!

Holly, you look beautiful!

Jodi said...

You look so cute pregnant and way to go Dane, Congratulations!