Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to everyone!
I am happy to be a mother of two crazy boys. Hard to believe I am about to add another boy into the mix, but I am sure I will grow from it.
Thanks to Daddy and Devin I got this wonderful palm tree behind us for Mothers Day and a wonderful card from Devin he made at school. It is a good Sunday.
I told Dane awhile ago that he could always give me a plant instead of flowers, so I can enjoy them longer than a week. My house is starting to get plants everywhere, which I love!

3 comments:

Melody said...

You're too cute!

Jennifer said...

Happy Mother's Day. I hear that boys may be harder when they are little, but they are much easier than girls as they get bigger. Only time will tell... :)

The Elms said...

Happy Mothers day! You look great:) I wanted to tell you about the stroller- it's a bumble ride double stroller. I bought it online and it was delivered here in about a month or so. Really love it for the cobble stones out here, but it's really bulky. Takes up a ton of room in the trunk.

So Yeah, Andrew leaving was really fast. He got his orders last Monday and he was gone by Friday. Hope it goes by fast...

Love you lots, hope you feel better and what a blessing to soon have three boys! Talk to you soon!