Monday, May 24, 2010

This weekend

We had a busy cleaning day Saturday. Dane took the kids outside for almost 2 hours washing the cars and such. Jarom loved it since he does not get that much with me pregnant. Jarom has been sick. I took him to the doctor last Thursday, and they said he had croup (virus & cough). He has never had that before so this was our first. He kept getting a high fever when he would sleep. Sunday night was the first night where he sleep all night, so I was thankful he is getting better. Here is a picture of Jarom and I Saturday around 4:00pm VERY TIRED! Here is a picture I will always treasure because he has NEVER crawled up and went to sleep on my before. I know it was only because he was sick but I still loved it.

Here is Jarom after playing outside and just dazing at the TV!


Well, I just got word that Dane has a go for surgery on June 7. He will be having PRK done on his eyes. We have to stay there for a week, so it might be a little vacation paid by the Army!
PRK Laser Eye Surgery - How It Differs From LASIK: "PRK is performed with an excimer laser, which uses a cool ultraviolet light beam to precisely remove ('ablate') very tiny bits of tissue from the surface of the cornea in order to reshape it. When you reshape the cornea in the right way, it more precisely focuses light into the eye and onto the retina, providing clearer vision than before."

2 comments:

Melody said...

I'm sorry Jarom is still not feeling well. I hope he gets better soon.

Hopefully you can have a good time on your quick 'vacation' while Dane has his surgery.

Sounds good to me.

Heather said...

Ephraim had PRK in February and he has perfect vision now. Good luck!