Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Updates

Here is a picture of our newest find! Dane has been trying to get more games for the family to play instead of watching TV. The kids really like this one since it has marbles that run down. It was a great fine for $10.00!


I also went to the doctor today. Like I have said before, there is always something wrong (only here in Germany). But at least they do more testing and find more problems. The results from my blood work last week show my thyroid is very low (hypothyroidism). So I am starting to take Synthroid (hormone). I am thankful they are treating this because it can effect the development of the baby's brain resulting in low IQ or learning dissabilities. My thyroid is low because it was a 6 when it should be over a 9. Hopefully this will help with my fatigue. One side effect I do like is weight loss. My iron is still low also. It will be great if I can feel normal again.

1 comments:

Melody said...

I hope that it works for you. I've been on synthroid since 1997 and I don't feel different at all. :( My weight didn't change, or anything. They always do the blood work and it shows that I need the medicine, but I don't feel any benefit of it. I hope it works for you.