Friday, January 14, 2011

5 months old

I have the hardest time getting Devin to read.
He wanted to read in the shower!
Where ever he wants to read will make me happy!
I am happy to say he has increased to the next level reading books this week!
I thought this was cute because Ammon was sleeping with the toy in his mouth.

Ammon turned 5 months on Jan 9th.
He weighs 18.8 lbs and Height is 26.4 in.
The doctor was happy with everything about him even his weight (heavy boy).
I really do not put him on his tummy often, so I did today.
He turned over for the first time. I am sure he would have done it early if I just let him. Putting him on the floor with my crazy boys just does not make me feel good.


jaromjmrmjarom (Jarom just typed his own name there)

Here is the big boy that just flipped over!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such a cute big boy! Ethan weighs a little over 17 lbs. :P

Melody said...

I'm glad to see Devin reading.

Before you know it Ammon is going to be crawling. Watch out!