Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last of vacation

Melody and I
Can't really remember where we were at but we were having fun.
On our last day, we decided to take the kids to the park and play (can't do that now in Germany). Of course, most of my day is devoted to nursing. This just proves it.

The rest of the picture are not in order. Here is a very sad boy refusing to walk to get on our airplane to go back to Germany :(

Here is my brothers new law firm building. They have lots of room now with tons of work.

While in Orlando, we went golfing. This is what Jarom did everytime he got the ball in the hole, so cute!

So cute to see him try so hard.

We had a great vacation and kept busy everyday. We also went to Disney, but I guess I did not take pictures those days, crazy of me. I must have had my hands full!!
Now on to getting my house ready for the movers!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do I need for the next 2 months????

0 comments: