Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Boxes, Boxes, and more Boxes

Some people might think I am crazy moving our stuff 2 months early, but I have good reasons! Since it takes 2 months for our stuff to be shipped back to the US, I much rather be without it here in Germany. The Army lets us borrow beds, dressers, table, and couches here. We also get another little shipment right before we leave, so we get to keep some extras. The packers have packed much faster than I thought, so tonight we will have to sleep on the floors. Everyone seems VERY EXCITED about it except for me. I will survive! Wednesday will be better with furniture again. Poor Jarom just does not know what to do with all this moving. He was a little upset everything is "gone" and no table to eat on. Life is just so hard for a 3 year old.
Here is Ammon on Sunday in his new church clothes, so cute.



1 comments:

Melody said...

I'm so excited to have you so much closer!