Thursday, January 27, 2011

Planning time

It is official!! We got tickets today to go to Salt Lake, Utah when we come back to the US. We found out that if we pay for our tickets ourselves and the price is under what it would cost to fly to Ft Benning, the Army will pay us back for the entire trip. I guess it is cheaper to fly to Utah and than Atlanta because our entire trip will be less. I like a good deal and Free is even better. Two weeks in Utah to see family the kids and I have never met will be fun. Dane is on cloud nine thinking about it. He has so much family there. It will be exciting. If anyone know of fun kid things to do there, let me know.

1 comments:

nicholsclan said...

Yea I am soooo excited!!! It's been years and you might get to see your new niece when your here...depends on when she decides to come :) and fun kid things that I have oodles of!!!! We'll just have to have lots of play days!