Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Staying busy

No big news here. I have been getting the house ready for movers and hiding things in our bathrooms of stuff I need for the next two months. I have to remember to pack winter clothes for here and summer clothes for when we move back. Still thinking about visiting California to see family when we come back, but we will have to see what kind of prices I can get. Lots to get ready for, how exciting!!!! I love to plan.

I am excited for this weekend. Devin and Jarom get to go to Super Saturday (child care) for most of the day :) I will be busy with house stuff, but I do get a special lunch with my husband. At least, I did put the request in!!!

On some good news, Ammon is finally sleeping in the playpen on his back. He is finally out of the car seat! The crib will be moved next week with our stuff, so I decided to get him used to the playpen. I think his cold is getting better, so I am happy about that. I was worried about his breathing. He is growing fast. I want him to grow up, but not looking forward to him getting into everything! He is a blessing in our family.

PS. I told Jarom, "Daddy was my buddy." He said, "Lauklin is my buddy ever and ever." It's great for them to be close to their cousins.

2 comments:

Melody said...

That comment from Jarom is super cute! What a sweetie!

We can't wait to have you so much closer!

Christianne said...

Hi Holly!! I found you through a photo Afton posted on facebook and put a request in. I can't believe you are in Germany - wow. We have to catch up. I think about you and teresa often. Christianne Salisbury (baldwin) :)